What's new

Howdy Y'all

Blitzcraig

Banned
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's right, yet another damn Texan.

Been lurking here a while and liked this forum better than the other Cigar forums I've seen. Not bashing them, just like this one the best and I don't have time for more than one cigar forum.

I've been smoking cigars casually for about 20 years. A. Fuente’s are my favorites but I've tried and like a lot of other’s as well. I haven't smoked much in the past 5 or 6 years. I was very interested in cigars during the boom of the 90's, then kind of lost interest, why, I’m not certain. Glad to see this forum and community of fellow cigar smokers.

Don't have much in my Humidor now, in fact, I'm in the market for a new one to hold all the smokes I just bought at a local Spirits/Cigar shop. I was in there a few weeks ago and they had ALL of their AF’s half price, so I bought a box of Spanish Lonsdale, Chateau Fuente and Flor Fina 8-5-8’s. More cigars than I've bought in the last 5 years combined. I've got a couple of what I consider high end smokes (CC's, Opus X) that are waiting for that special occasion. Was given a CCohiba Siglo V last year and it’s possibly the best cigar I’ve ever smoked. Of course, enjoying it with a close friend in a relaxing environment with a glass of fine whisky helped.

I’m looking forward to the fellowship here and sharing experiences and recommendations with the Brothers and Sisters of the leaf.

Blitz

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
That's right, yet another damn Texan.

Been lurking here a while and liked this forum better than the other Cigar forums I've seen. Not bashing them, just like this one the best and I don't have time for more than one cigar forum.

I've been smoking cigars casually for about 20 years. A. Fuente’s are my favorites but I've tried and like a lot of other’s as well. I haven't smoked much in the past 5 or 6 years. I was very interested in cigars during the boom of the 90's, then kind of lost interest, why, I’m not certain. Glad to see this forum and community of fellow cigar smokers.

Don't have much in my Humidor now, in fact, I'm in the market for a new one to hold all the smokes I just bought at a local Spirits/Cigar shop. I was in there a few weeks ago and they had ALL of their AF’s half price, so I bought a box of Spanish Lonsdale, Chateau Fuente and Flor Fina 8-5-8’s. More cigars than I've bought in the last 5 years combined. I've got a couple of what I consider high end smokes (CC's, Opus X) that are waiting for that special occasion. Was given a CCohiba Siglo V last year and it’s possibly the best cigar I’ve ever smoked. Of course, enjoying it with a close friend in a relaxing environment with a glass of fine whisky helped.

I’m looking forward to the fellowship here and sharing experiences and recommendations with the Brothers and Sisters of the leaf.

Blitz
:welcome: