What's new

Howdy yall

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys. I'm an Air Force Vet and I'm relatively new to the premium cigar game. So far I've found AJ Fernandez and My Father to be fairly decent for the prices but I'm definitely open to suggestions. My first was a Villiger Selecto Maduro and I was highly impressed. I'm looking to try new cigars but I don't have the deepest pockets so if anyone has anything in mind for me to try it would be greatly appreciated. Also, if there are any sites where I can order singles so I can mix and match a few that would be great. I look forward to being a part of this group and learning as much as I can from some people with experience.

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Howdy from Texas! A good idea for experimenting with new single cigars is to join a cigar of the month club. That's what I did, and a lot of other folks on here belong to one as well. I belong to Smoke Inn's COTM. 5 sticks for 30 bucks.

As far as sites go for ordering singles...Fox, Atlantic, Famous Smoke, Cigar Federation, Neptune, Oxford are all ones I've used with great success for singles and 5-packs.

A few great brands to start out with are Fuente, Illusione, and Tatuaje. Hard to find a stinker with those. The Fuente Hemingway Signature was the first cigar that really made me go "wow!" when I was getting into this hobby.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Welcome from Chicagoland, and thank you for your Service. My niece just started at the Academy a couple months ago.

Dothan....do you know Jerry Kelley by chance?

Thebutcher

testing testing.....is this thing on?
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome from North Idaho.

And I have purchased lots of samplers from Famous Smokes good prices AND we get a discount there

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome from Chicagoland, and thank you for your Service. My niece just started at the Academy a couple months ago.

Dothan....do you know Jerry Kelley by chance?
I dont think so. I know a Tristan Kelley. I currently work in a convenience store so I may have at least run into them and not known.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howdy from Texas! A good idea for experimenting with new single cigars is to join a cigar of the month club. That's what I did, and a lot of other folks on here belong to one as well. I belong to Smoke Inn's COTM. 5 sticks for 30 bucks.

As far as sites go for ordering singles...Fox, Atlantic, Famous Smoke, Cigar Federation, Neptune, Oxford are all ones I've used with great success for singles and 5-packs.

A few great brands to start out with are Fuente, Illusione, and Tatuaje. Hard to find a stinker with those. The Fuente Hemingway Signature was the first cigar that really made me go "wow!" when I was getting into this hobby.
Thank you. I will definitely check it out. I actually clicked a link you posted in another feed for the brandless bundles from atlantic. I was thinking about grabbing one of the ones they still have available on friday.