What's new

Howdy!!!!

Kenny

Learning The Ropes
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I must say thanks to the members here for all the knowledge that is shared. I have been looking for a high quality board to join so myself and wife can learn more about Cigars. There are many boards but zero like this, Im honored to be a member.

We have been Cigar smokers for probably 2 years now and I must say my favorite right now is Cuesta Rey #60 she loves La Gloria Cubana. I just purchased what I call "my project." Its 1 piece of a entertainment center made from all wood unfinished ofcourse and Im building my own humidor. I will take pictures of it step by step to show everyone here how it goes. Hope to learn more about this and have fun doing it. Thanks

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
I must say thanks to the members here for all the knowledge that is shared. I have been looking for a high quality board to join so myself and wife can learn more about Cigars. There are many boards but zero like this, Im honored to be a member.

We have been Cigar smokers for probably 2 years now and I must say my favorite right now is Cuesta Rey #60 she loves La Gloria Cubana. I just purchased what I call "my project." Its 1 piece of a entertainment center made from all wood unfinished ofcourse and Im building my own humidor. I will take pictures of it step by step to show everyone here how it goes. Hope to learn more about this and have fun doing it. Thanks
:welcome:

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0

Welcome to BOTL.

Good cigars. Love the Cuesta Rey, particularly the sun grown. My La Gloria of choice is the Reserva Lujo.