What's new

How's your day going?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Work has been pretty chill. They pay for us to have LinkedIn Learning access. So, I knocked out five "classes" today. I'm halfway to an Essential Business Communications Skills certificate. I should have that and some FEMA training knocked out this week.

I'm thinking of trying out some of the project management and HR courses. It may give me more flexibility in the future. It might even get me interested in a new career.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Work has been pretty chill. They pay for us to have LinkedIn Learning access. So, I knocked out five "classes" today. I'm halfway to an Essential Business Communications Skills certificate. I should have that and some FEMA training knocked out this week.

I'm thinking of trying out some of the project management and HR courses. It may give me more flexibility in the future. It might even get me interested in a new career.

If you want to end up in some level of management, human resources, accounting and finance classes are always helpful

highsierrasmokin'

The battle's fought, the deed is done
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
To all the young people that make me wait for a cashier in the checkout line because aerosol penetrating oil needs approval--- You better start trying to hold on to a few brain cells, you'll need them when you get old.
My wife went to go buy foam for the carpenter bee's the other day and had to do the same thing. Do these kids spray toxic foam in their mouths now too???