What's new

"howyadoin" From New York!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone! Just dropping in for the very first time to introduce myself!

Last edited by a moderator:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome! I had a good feeling about this forum...I was asked my favorite smokes by rabbgp. I like CAO's Mx2 and COHIBA XV645. I know a lot of folks care about ratings, but for me, it's all about my personal experience, although I do respect and agree with many of the reviews I read. So with that said, based on my to fav's, anyone have any recommendations in the same ballpark?

Also, I just recently launched a website that I'm trying to get off the ground...PLEASE sign the guestbook and take a look around, maybe reply to a thread I started in the "members lounge" or rate a great cigar in the "review a cigar section. I'd love to see some aficionados participation on the site! It's mycigaraffair.com Check it out ;)

Again, thanks for the warm welcome and I plan to get to know everyone a little better...not goin anywhere...

-Stu

RigilKent

RigilKent
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
welcome you could pick up a box of Mx2s from wade (voulsinator) spelling is probably wrong but its a great price. not sure if he still has them. welcome again.