What's new

Hoyo de Monterrey Epicure Especial LE 2004

Poni

BoM Oct 05
Rating - 100%
55   0   0

It seems on several boards that these haven't gone over too well.

I was involved in a split on this board for some of these and think they are fantastic. In fact, I felt they were one of the best LE's i've smoked.

I've found them to be loaded with Hoyo flavor. Like a huge stick of coffee and chocolate.

Anyone else have experience with these? Is it possible i recieved several good sticks. I know I sent out a couple of these in bombs, has anyone smoked one they recieved from me and can comment on it?

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Sounds good! I'll have to try mine soon...It always seems like the Hoyo EL's get snatched up quickly because there aren't very many left. I never read any bad reviews about this cigar. Only that it compared a little bit to the Hoyomids somewhat. Anyone else opinions?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Poni said:

It seems on several boards that these haven't gone over too well.

I was involved in a split on this board for some of these and think they are fantastic. In fact, I felt they were one of the best LE's i've smoked.

I've found them to be loaded with Hoyo flavor. Like a huge stick of coffee and chocolate.

Anyone else have experience with these? Is it possible i recieved several good sticks. I know I sent out a couple of these in bombs, has anyone smoked one they recieved from me and can comment on it?

I smoked one on Christmas and It was good. It still of course tasted young.