What's new

Hoyo Epi Especials Els

J

jckposter

Guys well surprises come in small packages..Rec these from Botl Trent. The box is a slide lid...Im not a Hoyo fan at all so I wasnt expecting much. But this babys got balls and I mean big balls. A cross between the Monte Mill Robusto and RYj Robusto EL lots and lots of flavor I just couldnt make myself belive it was a Hoyo. But at the end of the first one i new I was smokeing another.....and the second was just as good....Lots of choc flavor..it remined me alot of a 98 Partagas Serie D....the wrapper is one of the darkest Ive seen. Thats about it thanks for looking....Most of you know I gave up on Els but this is one i will keep around.....

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
jckposter said:
Most of you know I gave up on Els but this is one i will keep around.....
Hey Jerry admit it your just like me...you don't know what you want to smoke :smt064 :smt064 bahawhahaha :smt072

J

jckposter

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Bman said:
Hey Jerry admit it your just like me...you don't know what you want to smoke :smt064 :smt064 bahawhahaha :smt072

Yes I do I want to smoke all of the Cubies...everyday all of them...

Kingston

Surly
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Nice review. I'm not a fan of regular production Hoyos but this sounds closer to my tastes.
RyJ EL + Monte Mill with a little 98 PSD4? Sounds fantastic
:smt118

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Sounds great in fact Jerry. Btw isn't this the one you offered up fivers of 2 days ago? If so, some of us are really in for a good treat then it sounds like!!

ehdg

J

jckposter

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
ehdg said:
Sounds great in fact Jerry. Btw isn't this the one you offered up fivers of 2 days ago? If so, some of us are really in for a good treat then it sounds like!!

ehdg

There on there way...

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
Nice review Jerry. I like the Hoyo profile so I'll have to check these out one day. Was too late to get in on your box split ... things move fast around here!