What's new

Humibag and Crystals

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hey there,
I am wanting to buy a Humibag and some crystals for humidification. I'd rather buy some from a fellow BOTL instead of someone else. However, I don't have enough posts to see anything in the marketplace. Any suggestions?

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
you just announced my next product. I have a new travel humidor bag in the works. It will be available on the BOTL Store this weekend.

You get a good quality zip bag, a Water Pillow humidifier, and an instruction card with a ring gauge on back of card.

It is the exact same product as Xikars, except mine will cost 99 cents, not $2.99.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
you just announced my next product. I have a new travel humidor bag in the works. It will be available on the BOTL Store this weekend.

You get a good quality zip bag, a Water Pillow humidifier, and an instruction card with a ring gauge on back of card.

It is the exact same product as Xikars, except mine will cost 99 cents, not $2.99.
That will work for a desktop humidor that seems a little inconsistent? If so, I will pick it up this weekend! Thanks.

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
....and remember this, Ron is "One of the Good Guy's" and he "will" take care of a brother! :thumbsup: