What's new

Humidity problems

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchased a new air 250 count thermoelectric humidor and I can seem to get the humidity where I want it. Several people at the cigar shops said I should use 2 of the RH 72 packs. The humidity sensor I have in there has been calibrated and works fine. The humidity is steady at 75.3 and it won’t go down. I’ve tried adjusting the temperature from 68-72 degrees and nothing changes it. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thank you

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I use a 320g 58% in my wino which nets me around 60%. What’s your target RH? How wet were the sticks you put in? How long (and what method) did you acclimate your shelves/drawers (assuming your wino has them)? What is the ambient RH in the room your wino resides in?

Lots of questions, I know, but that’s the only way we can help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use a 320g 58% in my wino which nets me around 60%. What’s your target RH? How wet were the sticks you put in? How long (and what method) did you acclimate your shelves/drawers (assuming your wino has them)? What is the ambient RH in the room your wino resides in?

Lots of questions, I know, but that’s the only way we can help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’m trying to get it between 68-70%. I didn’t put any stick in, I used the container they provided and distilled water, let it sit for a week like the instructions said to. The wino is in the basement where the dehumidifier is so it’s been fluctuating around 35%

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Throw those 72% packs in the trash and get 65%, 62%, or 60% ones
That was the plan, I bought 67’s yesterday and waited to see what responses I got here. But the same douche that sold them to me yesterday tried pulling the “it’s too low, you need 72’s” told him he said that last time and it failed miserably lol