What's new

Huntington Beach, CA April 3rd-5th

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Well, I have some business in HB this upcoming weekend. I sponsor several paintball players in the USPL circuit. If you are unfamiliar with what I am talking about, it's paintball.

U.S. Paintball League will be holding a tournament this upcoming weekend. If you have never experienced it, I invite you come out if you can. Everything is free to watch and the event is held on beach. It's just north of the pier.

I am not sure if anyone plays paintball, but I do. It is my main passion/hobby. If anyone is going to be in the area and wants to meet up, drop me a PM. I am flying in on Thursday, and leaving Monday morning.

What it will be like:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXd08eIc3X8[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wClfWBxHhqk[/YOUTUBE]

Rating - 94.5%
85   3   0
Looks like a hell of an event bro. I have played paintball several times and have had a blast each time, just never advanced beyond the occasional game. Have fun at HB, looks like it would be hard not to. By the way, don't forget your sticks!

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
Whoa, my daughter just told me that she's heading out to play AS I opened this thread! I didn't even know she knew what paintball was.

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
I will be playing there bro. Which company are you working for! This is an awesome venue. The old league, NPPL went belly up, so someone else brought it back to life in a new league. I will be juggling work and playing next weekend. hehe..

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I will be playing there bro. Which company are you working for! This is an awesome venue. The old league, NPPL went belly up, so someone else brought it back to life in a new league. I will be juggling work and playing next weekend. hehe..
You might catch me around Planet Eclipse with Jerry and people. I have a lot of stuff to down there, my friend will be taking pictures for Eclipse so I might be stalking him.

Just drop me a PM.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Yep.

First time the event has been held north of the pier since like 2003 I believe when they still played on the sand instead of turf laid on top of the sand.

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Have fun there Eric. I've been to HB a couple of times for the old NPPL events. Back in 04 and 05, I think it was. Fun times. I used to play for Impact which is now Edmonton Impact, one of the pro teams. Mind you, I played back when they were all Div 1 or 2 players. Can't quite keep up with the boys now.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0

turf in the pit

day two-tuesday

this day started early. 6am+unrolling turf=not happy.

these rolls of turf weigh hundreds of pounds each, and we need to forklift the rolls into position.

This is the set-up from yesterday, and Monday.

Anyone else? Drop me a PM.

I will be flying out in the morning.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Looks awesome. Enjoy it Eric! I miss playing in HB.
I will. Last event I played was back in 2005 I think? PSP Round Rock, Texas.

I mainly just work in the industry. Austin doesn't have any good fields so for the last few years I barely make it out to fields. Next year I will be playing the Baylor paintball team though. :grin: