What's new

Huntington Beach HELP

Rating - 100%
153   0   0
Heading to HB first week of July with the family. We are staying at the Shorebreak Hotel right off Main & PCH. When the wife kept asking which hotel and showing me pictures I said "ya that place looks great, book it" Although the hotel is nice I later read it is a ZERO smoking hotel. Does anyone know where I can smoke down there? Preferably a bar within walking distance of main Street.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
There are a ton of bars with outdoor seating on main street....I have not been there in years though...I don't think you will have a hard time finding a bar to have a smoke at....

Tnt Cigarguy

BoM Jan 12
Rating - 100%
138   0   0
Heading to HB first week of July with the family. We are staying at the Shorebreak Hotel right off Main & PCH. When the wife kept asking which hotel and showing me pictures I said "ya that place looks great, book it" Although the hotel is nice I later read it is a ZERO smoking hotel. Does anyone know where I can smoke down there? Preferably a bar within walking distance of main Street.
Mike call me I lived right next to there for years ill show you where to go.... It's cali though kinds sucks in that area

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hurricanes has a great balcony where you can smoke and check out the crowd on Main Street. You can also smoke on the beach, the pier, and the boardwalk. It's located at 200 Main Street.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Sharkees has a nice little out door area that you could smoke... its is small though. On main street itself there isn't a ton of places to smoke. Fred's Mexican Cafe is on the corner of PCH and main. Its upstairs and has a large outdoor seating area, but I don't know if they let you smoke up there. Its a great place to people watch from.

Speaking of Huntington... While you are out here you HAVE to go eat at Slater's 50/50 its probably about a 10-15 minute drive from the hotel, but it is the best burger place i have ever found! Me and my wife go there about once a month and we both love it. Their claim to fame is the 50/50 burger... its half ground beef and half ground BACON.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Speaking of Huntington... While you are out here you HAVE to go eat at Slater's 50/50 its probably about a 10-15 minute drive from the hotel, but it is the best burger place i have ever found! Me and my wife go there about once a month and we both love it. Their claim to fame is the 50/50 burger... its half ground beef and half ground BACON.
Couldn't agree more! It's a must try!

SoCal has some pretty smoking laws and even if it is legal to smoke on a outdoor balcony or something they often say you can't light a cigar. It's a weird place we live in!

Rating - 100%
153   0   0
Thanks for the help. Wife was just talking about driving to Santa Monica for a burger mixed with bacon. Can't wait to get out of the heat