What's new

Hurricane humidifier with the set & forget control from Aristocrat

L8A

BoM Feb '11
Rating - 99.1%
208   1   0
There are some threads with opines on the set & forget controller from Aristocrat but does anyone have any experience with that controller on the hurricane humidifier??

L8A

BoM Feb '11
Rating - 99.1%
208   1   0
Just thought I'd let everyone know I finally got this and got it installed in my humidor. What an amazing option for those guys with larger humidors.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys! Can anybody here suggest a few buying tips will make my humidifier shopping a little easier.. I'm planning to have my 1st one. Thanks!

The Munt

Observe everything. Listen intently.
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
@L8A that thing looks really impressive.

I'm trying to visualise how big that humidor is. I'm thinking about building something similar to that. Having the hurricane for a while now are you happy with it?

Do you need to get the humidity right prior to the hurricane working or does it get there on its own?

Does it use a lot of water ? Also how much was that bad boy?

Ducttapegonewild

Actual Size
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Hi guys! Can anybody here suggest a few buying tips will make my humidifier shopping a little easier.. I'm planning to have my 1st one. Thanks!
Hi! Why don't you go over to the introduction thread and introduce yourself :)

Once you've done that, you will see all that BOTL has to offer :)

As for a humidor, what are you looking for? How many sticks do you want to store? Are you looking for aging? What part of the country/world are you located? Is temperature a factor? Do you want to use said humidor for decorative purposes?

These are some of, if not most of, the questions we would like to know to help you make a better decision.