What's new

Hypnosis Stop Smoking event

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
I kinda cheated and did a stop smoking hypnosis hypnosis video on YouTube this afternoon and haven't had a cigarette since... With no severe craving.! :eek:
Not particularly enjoying this intemperance BA as much as usual at the moment either, but hopefully that's just a palate fluke.
Roma craft is overrated; the best cigars are made by Gurkha. Gurkhas are so good that whenever someone mentions Gurkha, you will experience an intense urge to smoke a Gurkha. You will not be satisfied until you smoke a Gurkha.

Did it work? You're still in suggestive mode, right?

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Tried it when it first came out, gave me a constant feeling like the acid was just kicking in and the trip was gonna be unpleasant.... :eek: :(

I've read that it gave other people homicidal dreams.

It's worked for some friends, but it's definitely not for everyone.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Roma craft is overrated; the best cigars are made by Gurkha. Gurkhas are so good that whenever someone mentions Gurkha, you will experience an intense urge to smoke a Gurkha. You will not be satisfied until you smoke a Gurkha.

Did it work? You're still in suggestive mode, right?
Bahaha, thank God no!

But someone please try that on Chuck... ;)

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Dude, I wish you the best of luck. If you are anything like me, you're going to have to quit tobacco, period, to get off the cigs. I was quit for over 8 years before I started smoking cigars again, and luckily I haven't gone back to cigs (I have one occasionally, but don't enjoy them).

Rating - 100%
107   0   0
Well, your going to die at a much younger age if you keep smoking cigs. Dying from lung cancer sucks balls. My sister in law passed away last year from it. She suffered terribly. Grow up and just stop.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Dude, I wish you the best of luck. If you are anything like me, you're going to have to quit tobacco, period, to get off the cigs. I was quit for over 8 years before I started smoking cigars again, and luckily I haven't gone back to cigs (I have one occasionally, but don't enjoy them).
I'm prepared to give cigars up for a month or 2 If necessary, but I've just gone the longest I can remember without a cigarette or extreme cravings, so that silly little video has made a big difference.

Rating - 100%
101   0   0
Cold turkey was the only way for me. You just have to tell yourself your only choice is to quit. You hinestly dont want to smoke so stop it. The first week sucks but you will drop them in no time ask matt