What's new

I’m new.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, I’m Chris and I’m new here. I found this forum while googling reviews of some online retailers. Someone posted something on here about one of them, so I read it and figured I’d join the forum. I’m not very social, my humor tends to get me in trouble so I usually lurk in the shadows. I suppose I could share some reviews in the future or something. I have a few favorite cigars and they’re mostly medium and not spicy. I hate spicy.
My Father: Flor de Las Antilles 5x50 and Connecticut 6x48.
Montecristo: Espada 5x54 and White Vintage Connecticut 6.2x50.
Nat Sherman Timeless Supreme 5x46
Gurkha Ghost 5x58 or 5x52
Punch: Rare Corojo Magnum and Clasico Oscuro Pita.
Fratello Navetta 5x50.
Those are what I buy by the box. Well, except Nat Sherman. I’ll try Ferio Tego someday. So that’s me I guess. Oh, I’m a dad of two wonderful girls and they will someday be the death of me. I only smoke Gurkha Ghost because they like the way those smell.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hi everyone, I’m Chris and I’m new here. I found this forum while googling reviews of some online retailers. Someone posted something on here about one of them, so I read it and figured I’d join the forum. I’m not very social, my humor tends to get me in trouble so I usually lurk in the shadows. I suppose I could share some reviews in the future or something. I have a few favorite cigars and they’re mostly medium and not spicy. I hate spicy.
You'll fit right in, welcome