What's new

i am soooo bummed....

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
funeral is in a few hours,,, his wife has been in total seclusion, no calls or visitors. we will go back to their house afterward for a celebration of life. got a fistfull of sig V's for the occasion. this one will be tough.

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
He has sadly passed on but not all is bad. Though he is with out his beloved wife and daughter, now he is in the company our many fallen brothers in arms. He will have great company in heaven. Maybe him and my dear friend Tony will have a beer together. God bless another departed patriot.

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
the funeral was outstanding! the celebration was even better!! got a chance to meet his comrades,,, one of which who was with him when he died. he swears no foul play. we were all able to share a great smoke, along with a keg of heineken and some great bbq. he certainly had many facets of his life, as i only knew a few of the hundred-or-so people there.... back at my lady's place, enjoying an alpine stout! thank you all for the support!!

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
well, i just received a call from the friend who introduced us... his wife gave him all his smokes and humidors and requested him to split them with me. i'll be meeting him tomorrow at noon and boy does he have quite the collection!! talk about paying respect....

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
See Jeff. He was thinking about you. Friends are never really gone. Smoke em and think about the times togather.