What's new

I am the coolest person you will ever know!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok not really. I was an occasional cigar smoker, but I got a new job that is a longer commute and very boring so I started buying tins to kill the time. Last week I discovered monster cigar, those are some really good deals. I picked up a random 12 pack sampler for 22 bucks, then I saw an Alec Bradley 10 pack for 27. I'm making a tupperdor for them to chill till I figure out what humidor I want. I e wanted a humidor stocked up for years but didn't want to break the bank, monster cigar helped me go over that edge. It's so cheap it's bad not to jump on those deals once in a while. Should be stocked up in a few months. I'm smoking a la flor de Antilles right now it is quite excellent, I may get a box of them.

Btw what does CC and NC mean? Cuban cigar and nicorogian cigar?

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Welcome to the madness.

The abbreviations are for Cuban and non Cuban.

Remember when deciding on your humidor size, think of the size you might want and double it, although being a member here means quadrupling the doubling of your original number. If you don't in 6 months time expect us to be saying told you so!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk when it bloody works properly

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Fairness? Bullshit. Life isn't fair sonny. Life is not going to hand you the gold ring. You have to get off your ass and go get it.

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
First of all, love the name. Second of all, definitely go bigger than you think you will need as the advertised humidor capacity never matches up to what you can actually fit into a box. For your first humi, I wouldn't even consider anything less than a 100 ct. Also, check out joecigar.com Welcome to the madness!

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
From someone who made this mistake I wish I had a 100ct minimum. My 25 count looks sharp and is great for the day to day smokes but I need bulk storage fast. Not breaking the bank means coolidor to me. Welcome to BOTL!

mcroom

RV Wizard
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Hello and :welcome: from Tn. We are glad to have you join us. I know you will enjoy the brotherhood here. I went from a 20 count humidor to 300 to a vinetemp in less than 2 years time, thanks to these guys!

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Remember when deciding on your humidor size, think of the size you might want and double it, although being a member here means quadrupling the doubling of your original number. If you don't in 6 months time expect us to be saying told you so!!!
I'd say quadruple it since most of the time a 50 count humidor only holds about 30 cigars (corona or bigger ring gauge). I've got a 500 count humidor that holds about 350 to 400 robusto/corona size cigars.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome from Boston. Have you tried the Papa Fritas yet? Bank buster but amazing smoke!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The EVP

The Bully
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Welcome to the madness.

The abbreviations are for Cuban and non Cuban.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk when it bloody works properly
Why would he want to do that? You make it sound like a bunch of sadistic, cigar-bombing madmen...... :angel:

Oh, who the hell am I trying to kid...that's exactly what we are!!! :assaultri Spot on advice!!!

Oh yeah, and welcome to the board!!!!