What's new

I apologize!

jjon90

CRA Member
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Glad to see more AZ members on here. Maybe some day we can meet up and enjoy a cigar. I live up in the high country not as hot as the valley.
We visit Prescott often to escape the heat. We are hoping to move to Chino Valley when I retire. I'll give you a hollar if we make it up your way.

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Belated welcome to the place. Trust me, retirement is everything it's cracked up to be and 6 years will go pretty fast. Start stocking up on cigars and when you finally retire you'll be way ahead of the game. Not a bad place to retire with all of the golf courses around...lucky man!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greetings Joe and welcome from another new comer to the BOTL.

I am curious as you being part of law enforcement and in AZ, how the new law regarding immigration is panning out there?

Curious mostly how the new changes are being applied in every day situations.

Or is it more of like a seat belt law here in NYC, where if caught for some other serious infraction they will apply and tack on the others, if that makes sense.

Thanks and again welcome.

jjon90

CRA Member
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
It does not go into effect until July 28th. As you may have heard there have been several legal challenges. The State just completed the training curriculum and are currently distributing it to all the enforcement agencies. Until we receive the training, we will not know how it will be enforced by the various agencies.

Last edited: