What's new

I bought a new toy

dre

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Damn dude. That looks like an awsome machine. Course it better be for that price. Yowzers!!!! :popeyes:

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Damn.. that thing is badass... my espresso machine was like 100 bucks, but it works... Wow. that is my next one

ATCDub

Lowly Civil Servant
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Holy Guano Batman! That is freakin' bad-ass. Make sure to check the warning label, that thing looks like it could take off or at least have some serious prop wash.

Have fun.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
You will love it. I have had a Saeco magic delux plus up in my school room for 3 years now and it just keeps on keepin on. All of the other teachers come in to my 'art studio/coffeeshop (Art room) for their fix. I priced my drinks 1/2 of starchucks and am using Cigartexans home roasted beanz :eek:) Nice little slush fund muhahahahhahaaaa.

http://mike.stout.googlepages.com/home

any way back on topic. This thing knocks out at least 10 shots a day for 187 days a year and comes home with me for the summer for even more and just keeps on making constant quality shots/ drinks. The steam wand can froth the milk in a flash and is ez to clean.

Just waiting for this one to hit the can to step up to the touchscreen and newer saeco model that has different dinks from diff regions of the world programmed into the touchscreen.

you are gonna be one happy camper, make sure and psot back when you get it working.

MIkes

AZsteelman

April 2006 BoM
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Cool Mike...I'm having a ball with it already. Made my first cup this morning after 7 yesterday - I had some trouble sleeping last nite, I tell ya! This thing is a dream...

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Niccce man! Hahahaaaa 7 cups, you my friend are my hero :eek:) No wonder you couldnt sleep.

mikes