What's new

I chain smoke cigars. What's wrong with ne?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone. A good friend suggested I join some forums. So I picked this one since the title seems to hit the subject right on the head.
I'm a longtime smoker. And I look forward to joining in on discussions.
I'm sure there is a lot I can learn here.

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Hi Morrie!

:welcome: from Minnesota.

Nothing wrong with you...You were just hanging out with the wrong group of guys. Chain smoking cigars is normal here! :glassesgr

danthebugman

BoM Nov '10
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
By chain smoking do you mean lighting the new one with the nub of the previous one? :laugh: Welcome aboard from the Show-Me State :waving:.

Dan

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome from portland, OR........what are some of your favorite smokes?
Thanks for the kind words, gentlemen.
Fave smokes? Where do I begin?
I probably like the same sticks you guys like....full bodied, full flavored, spicy, creamy, nutty, complex, earthy, some cocoa and espresso....your typical Nic stick.
Of course, my wife keeps an eye on our bank account so I have to choose carefully.
I'm on a San Lotano run at the moment. Big fan of Viaje as well. The new PDR's are pretty good. I love the Fausto.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Welcome from Frisco Tx.
Nothing wrong with you, your just a MAN! And men do manly things, like punching things, drinking to blackout and waking up realizing they were punching things, driving really fast, shaving dry, camping with a blanket a box of matches and a prayer and Smoking big fat stinky cigars. Cigars so fat they make oak tree's shutter in fear when you light them because they are worried you are going to smoke them next!
That's what men do, and you sir, are a man!
Welcome to BOTL, sit down and stay awhile.

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Welcome from GA/San Diego area....nothing wrong with smoking more than a couple of cigars a day or as many as your tongue will allow you before turning it into a charcoal briquette. I average one or two a day and that's what keeps me happy.