What's new

I Confess, I...

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1. Buy almost all my cigars on auction sites
2. As well as smoke premium sticks enjoy cheap stogie like Ole Shenandoah, Ugly Coyote.,Argonese il Mezzo
3.keep my cigars in cheap tupperwares
4.Go crazy on Cbid
5. Am getting. more selective about the Cigars ismoke
6. Been throwing my dog rockets in the trash to make way for the good stuff
Life is too short to endure a lousy smoke
7.been watching you tube videos on best cigars
8.been smoking 3-4 small Stogies and 2 Premium Cigars a day
9. Light my Cigars with a cheap Panama Jack lighter. Only lighter to last me for more than 6 months.
10. Bought cheap $6.00 lighter fluid at local head shop. Claims to have 0 impurities. Yeah Right
11. Only buy Cigars at Discount.

Confession is good for the Soul!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
1. Buy almost all my cigars on auction sites
2. As well as smoke premium sticks enjoy cheap stogie like Ole Shenandoah, Ugly Coyote.,Argonese il Mezzo
3.keep my cigars in cheap tupperwares
4.Go crazy on Cbid
5. Am getting. more selective about the Cigars ismoke
6. Been throwing my dog rockets in the trash to make way for the good stuff
Life is too short to endure a lousy smoke
7.been watching you tube videos on best cigars
8.been smoking 3-4 small Stogies and 2 Premium Cigars a day
9. Light my Cigars with a cheap Panama Jack lighter. Only lighter to last me for more than 6 months.
10. Bought cheap $6.00 lighter fluid at local head shop. Claims to have 0 impurities. Yeah Right
11. Only buy Cigars at Discount.

Confession is good for the Soul!
Doing it the way you want to and keeping the unessacary BS at bay....good enough

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think your only mistake is buying exclusivly from auction sites. They really are limited with their premium cigar selection.

Eventually you'll want to move away from the dark side and start searching for more boutique cigars.
I agree been keeping my eye on the Cigars deals thread. Just bought some ninfos. If I like em I'll make a larger purchase.

Sine-Qua-Non

Sine-Something-Or-Other
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm with you on No. 11... Paying full price is silly, when you can regularly get a good deal from a ton of various online retailers if you keep an eye out for discounts/promotions. Recently got 30% off some high end Padron boxes with a couple of insane freebies thrown in from SBC thanks to patience and a watchful eye.

Altercall

I beat you all May '08 :)
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
I'm with you on No. 11... Paying full price is silly, when you can regularly get a good deal from a ton of various online retailers if you keep an eye out for discounts/promotions. Recently got 30% off some high end Padron boxes with a couple of insane freebies thrown in from SBC thanks to patience and a watchful eye.
You’re going to have to tell me the next time you find one of those deals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sine-Qua-Non

Sine-Something-Or-Other
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You’re going to have to tell me the next time you find one of those deals.

Oh man, you just missed their Labor Day special... 30% off site wide, and they threw in a couple of sticks that cost 75-100 a piece. Absolute insanity.

I tend to post all the good deals I come across.