What's new

I could use some parenting advice

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
When do you need to decide? If it's soon, I'd say A. I don't operate on promises and would choose the school with the actual offer.

If there's no rush, it sounds like B is your preferred choice and I would wait it out until I got a written offer or the deadline had arrived.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
When do you need to decide? If it's soon, I'd say A. I don't operate on promises and would choose the school with the actual offer.

If there's no rush, it sounds like B is your preferred choice and I would wait it out until I got a written offer or the deadline had arrived.
Deadline to accept A was Monday. I didn't accept. Fingers crossed.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Well, Theo just completed his first day of kindergarten! Considering he never had day care (we figured that the best care was from us) or preschool, it was a huge transition for him. He said he loved every minute, and can't wait to go back tomorrow! We did get into the school we wanted, BTW. I'm feeling pretty good about life right now.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Even if we have little or no memory of those early formative years, they have the biggest impact on the people we become. I'm glad you got the school you wanted for your boy, you sound like an excellent dad.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Even if we have little or no memory of those early formative years, they have the biggest impact on the people we become. I'm glad you got the school you wanted for your boy, you sound like an excellent dad.
Thanks. It was a pretty big thing for me to handle all that myself. There were days where I was feeling scared, nervous, overwhelmed, unfit, underachieving etc…but everything ended up coming out just the way we wanted. I'm pretty grateful.