What's new

I cried laughing

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
OK so you remember the kid we took pictures of sleeping on the job, then sent them to the boss from his email? His name is Grant Newman. He's a rich kid from Newport and is still earning respect in the office, and not quite there yet. He was on the show Newport Harbor, a reality show on MTV about the kids from Newport Harbor High School. So he has fan sites and blogs about him all over the place written by tweenage girls online. We found this one and the comedy ensued. read from the bottom up, starting at SmokinHottie2:hysterica:hysterica:hysterica:devil:

http://www.buddytv.com/grant-newman.aspx

codemachine

Cigar n00b
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
OMFG!!! That is awesome.

It reminds me of the time I was out at a bar with some friends. Someone mentioned the rusty trombone and one of the girls with us had this questioning look on her face. All the guys kind of looked around at eachother trying to figure out who was going to get to explain to her what it was. Then one of the other girls we were with just blurted it out like it was nothing and as if she does it every weekend or something. We totally lost it laughing so hard. Half at the look on the girls face when she found out what it was and half at the other chick for being so nonchalant about it.

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
What a tool. This cat wouldn't last the length of fart smell on a windy day here in Detroit. Ship his ass here via USPS and you will never see him again.

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Sleeping at work? Damn people today just don't have a good work ethic. Sleeping at work or just being on the computor all day not doing your job is stealing from the company. imho.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man this is hilarious.
That kid needs to rethink his pic and do something with that hair
Is he as dumb as he looks?