What's new

I did the unthinkable

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did it! I did the unthinkable! I unsubscribed from every tobacco selling, pipe pushing email notification system I was a part of and removed all the google shortcuts I created to said pushers!

Now all I have to do is unsubscribe from the official deals thread, and the latest purchase thread, and maybe, just maybe, i'll be free of "NEED."

It's all I could do just to get this far lol!

That's all I wanted to say - thanks for reading!

Signed,
the liberated?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did it! I did the unthinkable! I unsubscribed from every tobacco selling, pipe pushing email notification system I was a part of and removed all the google shortcuts I created to said pushers!

Now all I have to do is unsubscribe from the official deals thread, and the latest purchase thread, and maybe, just maybe, i'll be free of "NEED."

Signed,
the liberated?

Lol what do you want to accomplish by doing that??

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol what do you want to accomplish by doing that??
Dude ... sorry dudette, now that I did it and wrote that, I am not sure anymore lol!!

Actually, I just had to because I was more interested in what I didn't have than what I did have. Short of collecting (which I am not), PAD, TAD is a sickness for me. I guess I just wasn't enjoying what I had enough.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dude ... sorry dudette, now that I did it and wrote that, I am not sure anymore lol!!

Actually, I just had to because I was more interested in what I didn't have than what I did have. Short of collecting (which I am not), PAD, TAD is a sickness lol.
I couldn't agree with you more! I'm always wanting something I don't have. Or something I see that I "need" so bad. Meanwhile I have so many other pipes, tobaccos and cigars. It's crazy lol

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I couldn't agree with you more! I'm always wanting something I don't have. Or something I see that I "need" so bad. Meanwhile I have so many other pipes, tobaccos and cigars. It's crazy lol
It hit home for me this weekend when I noted a humi I had forgotten about, was full of cigars I worked pretty hard to get all dried up and neglected. After getting a little upset about that, I went down to load a bowl, and found a pipe I hadn't ever smoked - and couldn't even remember getting LOL!!

It's just time to settle down for a bit I figure. No doubt, the need will strike again :).

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It hit home for me this weekend when I noted a humi I had forgotten about, was full of cigars I worked pretty hard to get all dried up and neglected. After getting a little upset about that, I went down to load a bowl, and found a pipe I hadn't ever smoked - and couldn't even remember getting LOL!!

It's just time to settle down for a bit I figure. No doubt, the need will strike again :).
I'm in the same boat when I checked my bank acct. time to "pipe" down a bit

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Good luck.

I feel ya though. I've done that a couple times. Never got afflicted with the PAD or TAD but haven't ever had a prolonged remission of my CAD.... sometimes I spend that money on pipes n baccy instead, but then a cigar deal pops up and im back at it.

Good luck.

Doc Sixstring

Patience and practice
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm on your side, hoarding is a bit of a problem with this past time. Although, to me, nothing is more exciting than going through your cellar and finding a blend you never knew you had. I've got stuff everywhere that I don't even remember buying, and it makes every smoke more appealing.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
YOU DID WHAT!? I've been unsubscribing from all the other crap I've been getting lately from the car dealership, watch websites and all that other wonderful spam garbage. I don't think I'll ever unsubscribe from my pipes, cigars and baccy e-mails ever. I have to work on my self control which is basically what it all comes down too. I've slipped and purchased when I didn't have money and really paid for it badly....so I have to sit here and say to myself, do I really need it?? I have so many baccys now I have yet to really enjoy. Once, I slowly finish them, then I can buy more.

http://www.pipesandcigars.com

Check out some of those deals on the Home Page. :D
We can message him the hot deals....no way that's enabling. Just looking out for a friend who might be interested in a good sale!

redneck_toy

Fuente Fanboy
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I'm in the same boat with the PAD, and TAD. Between those and the cigars, I'm searching the inter-web about 3-4 hours a day most days. Granted, I work 12 hour shifts, with ample amounts of down time during said shifts. It's definately an illness, but one I embrace. My wife just rolls her eyes and asks, "What have you bought this time?" whenever a new package shows up.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I'm guilty of stalking Boswell's website, especially on Thursday mornings, 10am EST when they release more pipes for sale. I say to myself I don't need one, but get so tempted and then usually they've sold it by time I say I should get it lol. Just need the good self control and watch out for the enablers on here, who even push me off the cliff...ya bastids.

The Munt

Observe everything. Listen intently.
Rating - 100%
40   0   0

PS. Please forward all pipe deal notifications to me.
Signed,
the liberated?
Someone get me an E-mail address so we can forward all pipe deals to @SeaGarr