What's new

I didn't know dogs liked cigars to...

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So I was working on freezing all my cigars because I got paranoid about beetles since my new house seems to get a little warm. So when I was putting my cigars back in the tupperware my dog popped in the room momentarily and left again. I finished up and came into the living room to find him gnawing on a cigar like it was a bone. He didn't eat any since it was shredded on the sofa.

Here is the culprit... looking innocent as usual. I guess I now know to keep my stash away from my dog.

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
One of my mom's dogs goes nuts for anything near my cigar. Cap that hits the ground after cutting? Eats it. Spit on the driveway whilst smoking, he licks the ground. Goofy animal.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
One of my mom's dogs goes nuts for anything near my cigar. Cap that hits the ground after cutting? Eats it. Spit on the driveway whilst smoking, he licks the ground. Goofy animal.
Mine seems to eat anything on the ground on a walk, dogs are goofy animals indeed.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I heard that the tobacco would make the dogs very sick. Guess not. But I have always been paranoid about it with my dogs. They are like my kids.
Dogs like cigars?

Whatchatalking about? Never heard of that.

Herf, if you are letting your dog smoke Sharks then you got too much money. Go ahead and send them my way and I will make sure they are enjoyed. Lol

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I heard that the tobacco would make the dogs very sick. Guess not. But I have always been paranoid about it with my dogs. They are like my kids.

Herf, if you are letting your dog smoke Sharks then you got too much money. Go ahead and send them my way and I will make sure they are enjoyed. Lol
Eating cigars? Ewwww... Dogs like to smoke cigars. They gather together and smoke them in group.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Our new blue heeler pup will get in the cat box and eat the cat turds when we're not watching her. Strange doesn't quite describe that behavior. Lol
Cute pup! I am a cat person myself but love animals in general. My cat jumps on my lap and will stay there the entire time i have my weekly cigar. She once sniffed the lit foot and sneezed for about 3 min.