What's new

I don't know what to do with my hands

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys just wanted to introduce myself. Names Mike and I'm originally from a small town north of ft worth, Texas, but I now live in the south part of this great state following the oilfield money. My cigar background isn't very extensive, but I pride myself on it just because no-one else my age appreciates the art. The culture behind the BOTL is also very appealing to me. With that being said, I'm ready to learn more about this passion we all share, find some good deals, and hopefully make some friends along the way.

Hope you all have a great day, and if you're in Texas, stay safe.

Thanks,
Mike

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A little town called Bridgeport... like people in this area don't know where Bridgeport is at. :D

Euless weather is VERY wet, very VERY wet. But, then again, so is all of Texas it seems.
Lol most don't. I guess the lake helps though, now that it's full and all. Same weather down here too, just finished up a 15hr night shift and half of it was all rain.

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Welcome from Cibolo TX! Few buddies of mine followed the money too, hear its great....either way you are here enjoy, great guys and knowledge here bro...cheers