What's new

I dont like my neighbor...

tripp

MASTER SHAKE
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
..I think he is an asshole. Although when he borows my lawn mower it comes back with a full tank and he does usualy give me a six pack for my trouble.
He parks on the street where there is no parking allowed, nothing major, just a nusance.
But damn he does have the killer 4th of July party that is real neat with fireworks and alot of great food for everybody.

My question is....

If I try to sell my house , do I ask him to be a little more polished and considerate while my house is on the market? Or do I just ignore him and try to show the house on a Tueday Or Thursday when I know he works from 8 am to 8 pm?
He does not care about his property value, his wife was in a wreck and they got the money to buy the place from insurance.

What should I do?

derek

An OG with low post count
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
That is a hard one. My girlfriend and I just recently bought a house, and I really payed attetion to the neighbors. If there was something that I didn't like I would actaully drive by the next day to "check" out the neighbor hood before I made an offer.

Once we found a house the neighbor that had a junk yard in his yard has acatully become a very good friend of ours. The other neighbor who has a beautifill house/yard has become my worst nightmare.

So hopefully the person or persons that might be interested in making you an offer, if and when you went to sell your house don't judge your property by any one elses and can go with the flow like you have been.

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
If I where you I'd be more concerned about my damn box pass then your neighbor and selling your house. Houses and neighbors come and go but box pass get lost once and it's history my friend!!! :smt081

tripp

MASTER SHAKE
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
ehdg said:
If I where you I'd be more concerned about my damn box pass then your neighbor and selling your house. Houses and neighbors come and go but box pass get lost once and it's history my friend!!! :smt081
I have faith in the United States Postal service.

:smt046 :smt046 :smt046 :smt046 :smt046 :smt046 :smt046 :smt046

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
john tripp said:
I have faith in the United States Postal service.

:smt046 :smt046 :smt046 :smt046 :smt046 :smt046 :smt046 :smt046
Yeah faith that the postal carrier will go postal and shoot up the damn box and there goes all its contents!! :smt043

tripp

MASTER SHAKE
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
I hope the reason you are not online right now is because you are sifting thru the pass contents.

As for my neighbor...I shot him in the head and cut up his body, stuffed it into a big garbage can and took it to work and thru it off a bridge into the lake.

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
john tripp said:
I hope the reason you are not online right now is because you are sifting thru the pass contents.

As for my neighbor...I shot him in the head and cut up his body, stuffed it into a big garbage can and took it to work and thru it off a bridge into the lake.
Didn't we teach you ANYTHING? You should have buried the head separate from the rest of the body parts!!!

Amatuers!

Rating - 100%
76   0   0
This thread is too funny. Does anyone not realize (or maybe it isn't) a takeoff on Legendsoftheplaygrounds thread. He's still posting, so I knew you didn't throw his body in the lake.
BTW if you need an alibi, I'll say you were with me and we smoked a couple Cohiba DC EL's

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
john tripp said:

Actually haven't gotten to the box yet. It's in my basement. Yesterday I was evicted from my house. I hope to check out the box tonight though when I get access again. :dancing: