What's new

I feel naked

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I need to find a new avatar.. don't think I like my old one anymore and can't think of anything in particular...
anyone have any serious ideas.. ( I can just imagine what some people would seem fitting if it wasn't stipulating that I want serious suggestions ha ha)

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I find a lot of mine typing goofy shiat into google images

You can snag them from any webpage or whatever really... then just resize them...

If you need help send me an email and I'll help you with it :)

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Newt said:
I find a lot of mine typing goofy shiat into google images

You can snag them from any webpage or whatever really... then just resize them...

If you need help send me an email and I'll help you with it :)
I don't want to know what the hell you typed into Google Images to get THAT avatar Newt! :lol:

Lucas Buck

Sheriff Buck
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
hawkan2580 said:
I need to find a new avatar.. don't think I like my old one anymore and can't think of anything in particular...
anyone have any serious ideas.. ( I can just imagine what some people would seem fitting if it wasn't stipulating that I want serious suggestions ha ha)
I liked Herge's Captain :evil:

Did you get bored with him?

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Not really.. I got more bored with people not knowing who he is and asking silly questions about why he has pipe when it is cigars we are interested in :? :? :? :evil: :smt011

Viper139

The Bead Man
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Buck, I love it! I have'nt seen Jughead in a long time. One of my favorite comics growing up.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Viper139 said:
Buck, I love it! I have'nt seen Jughead in a long time. One of my favorite comics growing up.
See what I mean :roll: :roll: :roll:
It wasn't Jughead.....it was Tintin.. or maybe he's referring to my new avatar now.. or maybe I am just confused :)

Viper139

The Bead Man
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
hawkan2580 said:
Viper139 said:
See what I mean :roll: :roll: :roll:
It wasn't Jughead.....it was Tintin.. or maybe he's referring to my new avatar now.. or maybe I am just confused :)
I am refering to LucasBuck's new avatar.

It's easy to get confused when I'm around.

Lucas Buck

Sheriff Buck
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
You gotta love Jughead :lol:

And if you don't love Herge it's only because you've never read his stuff. I grew up on Tintin. I can't believe so many aren't familiar with this classic comic :(

Pulse

Bite me!
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Definately a cool avatar....and extremely fitting....which is somewhat disturbing in a way....hehehe! :lol: