What's new

I finally gave in and got my second pipe today

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Before I was just using a corn-cob pipe. Nothing big but lasted me from October to August until I noticed that it was starting to crack due to me having to smuggle it in my alcohol bag (the one bag my parents don't even bother asking me about...oddly enough they don't care if I drink but have told me in the past if I smoke, it'd be keen to me being disowned).

I played around with whether I'd get another corn-cob for awhile until I decided to go to the local cigar and pipe store here in West Lafayette called Stogie's. There I found a beautiful black curved-pipe for 25.95. It fit my hand perfectly and I instantly fell in love with it. I also picked up their Chauncey blend.

I just smoked a bowl and its easily the best pipe experience I've ever had. The air intake was exponentially better than my previous corn-cob. Unlike my old corn-cob, the bowl never got burning hot and the Chauncey blend was so amazingly smooth and flavorful.

Attachments

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
good looking pipe. Welcome to the board. you should stop by the introduction forum and say hi to every one.