What's new

I finally 'pulled the trigger'

dscl

BoM October '14
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
The story is pretty simple…

boy want's a gun, boy get's a FOID card (stupid Illinois), boy does nothing.​

Yep that's right I've had the FOID card for about 2 years and never did get myself a gun. The story continues though…

boy goes to HillBilly Herf, boy shoots with @manbearpig & @xjsnake, boy goes home and takes 2 handgun classes with his wife, boy buys a Glock​

Huge thanks to those guys for popping my cherry and my wife for taking the classes with me. Her being comfortable with a weapon in the house and her ability to handle it was the crucial link to me 'pulling the trigger'!

g17.jpg

Last edited:

dscl

BoM October '14
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
I know she isn't pretty, at least not compared to like a M&P9 Pro, but it was super comfortable in my hand and I was very accurate with it! The only real mod I intend to make to it is putting on a set of TruGlo TFX Pro night sights.

i need to go to the bank. Can i borrow your gun?

bank and gun are not related.
LOL, how 'bout nooooo

Very nice Jay! Great choice with the glock. Now let's go shoot it!
Name the time and place =)

Rating - 100%
43   0   0
The story is pretty simple…

boy want's a gun, boy get's a FOID card (stupid Illinois), boy does nothing.​

Yep that's right I've had the FOID card for about 2 years and never did get myself a gun. The story continues though…

boy goes to HillBilly Herf, boy shoots with @manbearpig & @xjsnake, boy goes home and takes 2 handgun classes with his wife, boy buys a Glock​

Huge thanks to those guys for popping my cherry and my wife for taking the classes with me. Her being comfortable with a weapon in the house and her ability to handle it was the crucial link to me 'pulling the trigger'!

Which Glock did you get? I bought (pending background) a 19 gen 4 today.

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Make sure you show that bad boy off. I like to wave it to people on the highway people go nuts they love to see my guns so much. One time a guy was so excited he literally swerved into the the center embankment.
at HBH IV, Justin also informed us of the perks of gun ownership. many retailers will give a discount (often up to 100% off) just for bringing your gun into the establishment as proof of ownership!