What's new

I Got A Job!!!

Rating - 100%
91   0   0
As some of you know, I've been out of work since September, and until recently had absolutely no luck finding a steady job. So, for the last 7 months we had been burning through our savings, selling things, doing whatever odd-jobs I could get, and sucking on Uncle Sam's unemployment tit!

Well, finally on Wed I got a call back. Yesterday I had my first interview in 7mo, and today got hired! Starting Monday I'll be running a machine painting stuff. They do finishing paint and powder coating on all sorts of products. Not the greatest job in the world, but I really liked the work atmosphere I saw, and it beats what I've been doing!

Anyway, I'm super-stoked and just wanted to share!

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Congrats!! I know the feeling. I was in the same boat for awhile. It gets scary when the savings is gone. I hope you get it built back up quickly.

PSI

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations!

The job market's tough over here in Green Bay too. My wife got downsized in August.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Congrats man. I really need a job as well. I've been out of work for a while due to an anxiety disorder. Trying to start up my own business, but I just can't think of a name. Definitely need more $ for the cigar budget.