What's new

I Got Bombed Today

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So my wife went out to the mailbox and was like GRANT! How much did these cost you? I'm like how much did what cost me. Well i had a small package with 5 cigars waiting for me. The box said from Ghost. Thank you Ghost whoever you are. I will get a pic up soon. I did a little investigating of my own and found the package was sent from Eagle, Indiana. I will find you and i will thank you !

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
:jitb:

Tell the wife they are from some goofy stranger in IDAHO. Enjoy buddy. Smoke in good health!

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Well done, Ghost!

And Grant - tell your wife to get used to it. My wife gets upset with every bomb I receive but only because she's jealous and wants to find a forum called "SoTS" (Sisters of the Shoes) that has the same culture we do.

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Well done, Ghost!

And Grant - tell your wife to get used to it. My wife gets upset with every bomb I receive but only because she's jealous and wants to find a forum called "SoTS" (Sisters of the Shoes) that has the same culture we do.
Hahaha my girl just keeps telling me to buy coffee from one of you so she can get a package. She laughs everytime I get bombed but could not believe the wineador at all

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Well done, Ghost!

Hahaha my girl just keeps telling me to buy coffee from one of you. She laughs everyone I get bombed but could not believe the wineador
Yeah, those wineadors last week were pretty epic!