What's new

I got in!!!!!

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
This place is also 5 minutes away from me house by bicycle (at least the parking lot from where ye take a bus service that delivers ye anywhere in campus. A campus that wikipedia says this about:

"Ciudad Universitaria" (University City) is UNAM's main campus, located within Coyoacán borough in the southern part of Mexico City. Designed by architects Mario Pani, Enrique del Moral, Domingo García Ramos, Armando Franco Rovira and others, it encloses the Estadio Olímpico Universitario, about 40 faculties and institutes, the Cultural Center, an ecological reserve, the Central Library, and a few museums. It was built during the 1950s on an ancient solidified lava bed to replace the scattered buildings in downtown Mexico City where classes were given. It was completed in 1954 and is almost a separate region within Mexico City, with its own regulations, councils, and police (to some extent) in a more fundamental way than most universities around the world. Law enforcement officials from outside the university are not allowed to enter without the consent of the university authorities.

In June 2007, its main campus, Ciudad Universitaria, was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Journalism career in the Political Sciences Faculty!!!

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
:blob::blob::blob: I got in! I got in! I got in! I got in! I got in! I got in! I got in! I got in! I got in! I got in! I got in! I got in! I got in! I got in! I got in! I got in :blob::blob::blob:
Man that title can really stir up the imagination! I don't want to even begin to tell you what I was thinking!

Altercall

I beat you all May '08 :)
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Hey Poncho, I know we talked about this is SD, I'm so glad you got in buddy! Congratulations!!!! :clap::clap::clap:
Where was I at? Musta been one of ya'lls pool love-ins. Wish I'da known about that. Seriously, though, you're smart as a whip, bro, I know you'll do fine there. What does this mean for time/living status/etc?

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Where was I at? Musta been one of ya'lls pool love-ins. Wish I'da known about that. Seriously, though, you're smart as a whip, bro, I know you'll do fine there. What does this mean for time/living status/etc?
It'll be a 5 semester career to start Aug. 10th. During this I'll probably start writting for the newspaper which's website is hosted by the UNAM: [ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Jornada"]La Jornada[/ame]. It is also the 2nd most read newspaper in Mexico City. I'm thinking on, afterwards, getting a Master's which would take about 2 years. The way I see it? Finish in the same ammount of time any career would be finished, but with 2 titles.

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
It'll be a 5 semester career to start Aug. 10th. During this I'll probably start writting for the newspaper which's website is hosted by the UNAM: La Jornada. It is also the 2nd most read newspaper in Mexico City. I'm thinking on, afterwards, getting a Master's which would take about 2 years. The way I see it? Finish in the same ammount of time any career would be finished, but with 2 titles.
Brace yourselves guys our resident post whore will be posting else where.. let the withdrawal begin.