What's new

I got my Undercrown Flying Pigs!!!!

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I got them shipped from the Netherlands! After using Google Translator, tracking on a funky website, and a week later, they're finally here!!! They are smaller than what I expected. I took a pic with a FFP for comparison.

P7253180.jpg P7253181.jpg P7253182.jpg

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
They look like the same size as the regular (LP9 and T52) flying pigs. They look great, let us know how they smoke! G1

NickThePyro

GO COUGS!
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
You scored! Thats a lot of effort to get some cigars, but hopefully the reward is worth the struggle. Please review for us.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am genuinely surprised by how many folks went through all the trouble of buying these from the Netherlands. And had to pay European prices and shipping too... wow, now I am going to have JD beating on us to make them a product for US release. And then the price point will have to be much higher than is desired for UC and we will then get beat up for making UC too expensive. <sigh>

They are the exact same vitola as the original Flying Pigs.

Dayento: I really hope you enjoy the cigars because you went way out of your way to get them. Very tough "expectation" hump for any cigar to clear...

BR,

Steve Saka
President, Drew Estate

Rating - 100%
53   0   0
I'm still waiting for USPS to deliver mine! Then 10 lucky BOTLs will get two of them!

ssaka - of course we would go through all this trouble! haha

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
I am genuinely surprised by how many folks went through all the trouble of buying these from the Netherlands. And had to pay European prices and shipping too... ...Very tough "expectation" hump for any cigar to clear...

Steve, you have a lot of very loyal, dedicated fans. And when we hear there's a very limited, regional exclusive Flying Pig? Yeah, we'll go through a lot to get one or two! That being said, my expectations for the cigar are not that it's going to be worth the hassle exactly. More that it's going to be a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. I don't think any of us are going to be crushed if it isn't the world's best cigar, but we'll all be happy we got to experience something in an unusual vitola of very limited nature from you guys!

NickThePyro

GO COUGS!
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I am genuinely surprised by how many folks went through all the trouble of buying these from the Netherlands. And had to pay European prices and shipping too... wow, now I am going to have JD beating on us to make them a product for US release. And then the price point will have to be much higher than is desired for UC and we will then get beat up for making UC too expensive. <sigh>

They are the exact same vitola as the original Flying Pigs.

Dayento: I really hope you enjoy the cigars because you went way out of your way to get them. Very tough "expectation" hump for any cigar to clear...

BR,

Steve Saka
President, Drew Estate
People chase down regional CC's from all around the world. You should have expected us to chase down the best regional NC cigars from around the world as well.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I am genuinely surprised by how many folks went through all the trouble of buying these from the Netherlands.

Wow I'm honored that the President of the best cigar label dropped in on my tread! But in all seriousness, if Drew Estate drops anything, anywhere true BOTL are going to get them. Just worry about putting out a great product and we'll worry about scooping them up.