What's new

I got some Ron Zacapa XO!

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I finally got a chance to pick up some Ron Zacapa XO...

As much as I wish all of this was mine, it's not. A group of ATL BOTL got together and did a split on it because we found a mega deal on it.

If you like rum.. this stuff is amazing. Magical even. The decanter alone is super cool. It's definitely a sibling to the Ron Zacapa 23... as a quick review imagine all the flavors of RZ23 kicked up a notch and smoother with a longer finish and more warmth. Ahhhh...... nice. If you haven't had the 23 there's a lot of brown sugar/molasses, spices and vanilla in this one.

This retails for about $100.00/750ml, I found one site asking $135.00 for it. However we got it at $49.99! If you're interested in picking some up you can get it at Shopper's Vineyard, provided they'll ship to your state. Seth from there is on a rum forum I'm on and he offers this rum as a sort of loss leader. They also run amazing deals on bourbon, Scotch, wine and beer via their email list and Facebook page. We had 8 people on the split so it ended up making the shipping only $2.00 - $3.00 per person.

KPP

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
I'd LOVE to score a bottle of this stuff....especially at this price, and I guarantee Costacoug would be in on it as well.

If there's a way to work it out.....count at least 2 more in!

I love the Zacapa 23, and assume this has to be even better!!

**Disregard my inquiry....pretty sure I can place the order for the link provided. Now I just wish it could show up in time for the 4th!...LOL!

Thanks for posting this btw :bottle:

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I'd be glad to do a split and send them out. If you can get even 2 or 3 people in your area to get in on this it REALLY cuts down on the shipping. We've already talked about getting another split going at the end of July, already have 5 people that are interested. If we finalize doing another one I'll post here if anyone wants to get in.

Shipping just one bottle is $16.00 (from them) but 2 bottles is only $17.00... get it up to 6 bottles and it's only $22.00. So if you get in on a split and I ship from Atlanta you'd probably add about $3.50 per bottle plus shipping to you.

Rating - 100%
104   0   0
I'd be glad to do a split and send them out. If you can get even 2 or 3 people in your area to get in on this it REALLY cuts down on the shipping. We've already talked about getting another split going at the end of July, already have 5 people that are interested. If we finalize doing another one I'll post here if anyone wants to get in.

Shipping just one bottle is $16.00 (from them) but 2 bottles is only $17.00... get it up to 6 bottles and it's only $22.00. So if you get in on a split and I ship from Atlanta you'd probably add about $3.50 per bottle plus shipping to you.
I'd be interested, as the $16 in shipping really hurts the deal for me!

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
If someone here knows they can get the shipment at their house count me in. I'd do it and do a group order but I live in PA and no one will ship to me.

KPP

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
So, we're up to 5 or 6 ?
Count me and Costa out if you were including us blooz.

I just ordered 4 bottles, as they'll ship to WA. Shipping was only $21 on 4. I decided recently (like yesterday) I was not buying cigars for a while.....I didn't even think to include booze in that mental note. I hate myself sometimes.....I really do.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Count me and Costa out if you were including us blooz.

I just ordered 4 bottles, as they'll ship to WA. Shipping was only $21 on 4. I decided recently (like yesterday) I was not buying cigars for a while.....I didn't even think to include booze in that mental note. I hate myself sometimes.....I really do.
Thanks Kyle for hooking this up. I am stoked. One bottle for home and one for the office! And Kyle you keep on the booze spree and I'll keep on the cigar spending spree and everything will work out juuuuust fine! :thumbsup:

Jammerjoe

Fantasy Sports Geek
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
They look yummy...never tried it before. I think I'll just buy two or three bottles and save that way. Anyone in the Tampa area looking for this hit me up and lets plan a buy

TheCigarKid

Cigaraholic
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I am down for a group buy if someone wants to set it up! I love the RZ 23, just got a bottle the other day. I would love to try this for the same price!