What's new

I guess this fits here best

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So due to another post on the board I was reminded that I realy enjoy smoking a Hooka from time to time. Just wondering if anyone else here has any experiences with this middle eastern treat?

If you havent I sugest looking it up. It is deffinatly a different experience than smoking a cigar or normal pipe.

Poni

BoM Oct 05
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
I smoked some wacky tabacky out of a hooka at a bachelor party.

She didn't taste too good :hysterica :hysterica

Poni

BoM Oct 05
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
vipe said:
Hooka; A prostitute from Boston or Brooklyn.
well, i was planning on bringing something to the HERF. Let me now if you want me to pick one up.

Bsslack

So-Cal/Riverside
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I've always wondered about them. But with all the "Bad Stuff" out there now-a-days I've stayed Away.

So, You Guy's always use a "Glove" right? Does that affect the Taste???

Just Curious, Ya Know! :)

Slack

Bsslack

So-Cal/Riverside
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
vipe said:
Hooka; A prostitute from Boston or Brooklyn.

...hence "The Love Glove" it's a play on play in words.

It seems kinda like the Hooka pipe thing is a trendy kind of thing. But everyone using a unknown mouthpiece leaves me uncertain about the Sanity of it all. Literally and figuratively.

Plus it's A really Sweet tobacco from what I smelled of it. Right? Kinda Fruity and all?

Wheres the Up side to this?

slack

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
I've smoked plenty of shisha (shisha, sheesha, scheesha, however you want to spell it) from a hookah before because my good friends' dad works over in Saudi. Apparently they have the best stuff over there, so whenever he brings a load of it back we always meet over at his house and smoke it. Personally I enjoy it a lot, and it's always a lot of fun because we get a group of friends together to do it.
Definately worth checking out at least a couple of times.

TYLER

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah it is deffinatly a flavorfull tobacco. I enjoy it just because you can sit around for an hour or so and sip away and talk and not wory about much they maintain themselves well.
For keeping it cleen there are plastic tips that you put on the end of the hose. From my experience outside of my house all places that offer them will have the tips available.
The advantage to this is it is a realy cool flavorfull clean smoke (to be honest it is a vey nice change from time to time getting away from cigars) After smoking it you wont smell like you just got done smoking you will smell more like you just got out of a sented candle shop so it is non-offensive to the female type. There are a huge range of flavors ranging from apple to rose to licorish to coniac (I cant spell) so it takes a long time to run out of new flavors to try.
Down side is that they are a lil hard to learn how to set up if you are doing it on your own ( I had my Jordanian neighbor to get me started) And it can carry some bad conotations with the waccy tobbacy and its native region.

All in all I would say give it a shot some time it is sanitary with the plastic tips at a hooka bar and it dosent change the flavor at all and it is a nice change up on tase while you are still socializing with friends around a friendly tobbaco product

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Crazy_Llama said:
Yeah it is deffinatly a flavorfull tobacco. I enjoy it just because you can sit around for an hour or so and sip away and talk and not wory about much they maintain themselves well.
For keeping it cleen there are plastic tips that you put on the end of the hose. From my experience outside of my house all places that offer them will have the tips available.
The advantage to this is it is a realy cool flavorfull clean smoke (to be honest it is a vey nice change from time to time getting away from cigars) After smoking it you wont smell like you just got done smoking you will smell more like you just got out of a sented candle shop so it is non-offensive to the female type. There are a huge range of flavors ranging from apple to rose to licorish to coniac (I cant spell) so it takes a long time to run out of new flavors to try.
Down side is that they are a lil hard to learn how to set up if you are doing it on your own ( I had my Jordanian neighbor to get me started) And it can carry some bad conotations with the waccy tobbacy and its native region.

All in all I would say give it a shot some time it is sanitary with the plastic tips at a hooka bar and it dosent change the flavor at all and it is a nice change up on tase while you are still socializing with friends around a friendly tobbaco product
*cough*thread bump*cough*

We need to bust that out again. Very enjoyable :D