What's new

I have and odd lighter question

Texas Cop

Cavalry Scout
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
It is indeed a Xikar that he uses, as to the lighter, I couldn't figure it out, and I watched the scene twice when we rented the flick...It was pretty decent movie for those wondering...

drew

MichiganM

The One, The Only
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Not sure of the model, but my local B&M keeps a Porsche Design lighter out on the counter for community lighting. The thing is huge, I mean a tabletop lighter if there ever was one. It's a triple flame and it's very bad ass.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Very Nice lighter!! I see they're about $100 though. I guess I'll have to add it to my wish list for next Christmas:santa2:

N2Advnture

Loyal to a fault...
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Those of ya'll that have the Xikar cutter, have you experienced any problems with the blades getting dull?...
Xikar's come with a lifetime warranty, so if you're ever not satisfied with the cut, just send it back :thumbsup:

~Mark

ps - I have that Porsche lighter and while thin and doesn't hold a ton of fuel, it's SWEET!

bell-hop-boy

you know HIM?
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Xikar's come with a lifetime warranty, so if you're ever not satisfied with the cut, just send it back :thumbsup:

~Mark

ps - I have that Porsche lighter and while thin and doesn't hold a ton of fuel, it's SWEET!

i have had mine for 2 plus years,still cuts prefect.i still want to send it back to the company so they can sharpen it if possibe. just can't be with out it for too long.:starrylov