What's new

I have now seen the light!

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
OK so I have been on this board for over a year now and have been smoking back since 1993 or so. I have been using the old cheap cutters that you get at the cigar store. I do not think I have ever paid more than $4 for a cutter over the years. So I buy on from Ron C and I have now used my Palio for about my last 5 cigars, and then cut one with my old cutter during that time as well and I think you might guess the outcome. Man I can not belive I have been smoking this long and have never used a good cutter. I guess I just consider myself a NEWBIE again. Thanks for helping me out and thanks for the info on so mony things fellow BOTL's.

John

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Now go out and get yourself a SAK for the larger ringers. In fact I think the Sak and Palio are equal in sharpness and awesome cutting ability. The Palio is certainly easier to carry than the "luxury cigar tool"(kind of fat if you only want a cutter).

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
+1

I too use to buy $3 cutters for years and got in on this Palio deal and absolutely love it. Things like this are what make BOTL a real gem for me, if it wasn't for this site I would have never known the beauty of this cutter.

Fidel

Deceased Dictator
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I graduated from a swiss army knife to a Palio last year. No comparison! :stretchgr

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
I was the same way JOhn. Ron put that Palio deal up just in time too because i was getting tire of mangling my cigars with thos cheap single blade cutters. I could never get a straight cut and they always tore the wrapper in some way.