What's new

I have room again

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
I was reading through craigslist and found a nice wine cooler last week which is almost exactly like my other wine cooler (Danby 166 bottle wine cooler). I have cleaned it out and wiped it down with baking soda and water. I have been seasoning the humidor for 5 days now and today I got to combine several other humidors into one. It is so nice to have room again. It has been like playing Tetris for the last year or so. Plus all of the drawers and shelves I had fit perfectly into this humidor. and I found many cigars that I had forgotten about. It has been a great day

I am hoping that this will get me by until my humidor that I am building is done. Here is a few pictures of my setup. The one on the left is the new humidor

DSC03487.JPG

DSC03489.JPG

DSC03490.JPG

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Thank you everyone. Having room is great. Theres no trying to find a place for a box I or the wife wants. No more playing tetris.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
That's impressive! super nice set up. looks like you're almost at capacity again though. haha

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
dude, the matched pair of wardrobe-sized winadors is a sweet setup, and that HAS to be the first glass humi i have really dug on; love that you use it more as presentation, all lined up in a row. well done, sir!

side note: is that a woodford i see behind the maker's? put that shit out front, yo, and hide the smirnoff half gal! appleton up front on display, i understand, but don't hide the good bourbon, it's too pretty! o)