What's new

I just smoked my last Siglo VI....

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
ohpus said:
ISOM = Cuban or Habanos. Very interesting doc, is there a different conotation (sp?) for each?
I'm not really sure what you're asking here? Are you asking if there is a term that goes with Habanos or Cuban? Generally, ISOM means cuban cigar(s).

I don't particularly use that term much anymore as I'd rather just say Cuban cigar or the like. But, I can see how newbies can get caught up in the cutesy names to fit in. (I'm not talking about you specifically Ohpus, just something I've noticed overtime on the boards :thumbsup: ).

smokem94

BoM Sept. 05
Rating - 100%
147   0   0
Roxborough Park CO, Soon to be Wapiti, Wyoming
I KNEW I should have kept my big mouth (or fingers) shut!:nono:

I only mentioned it because you were new to the board and therfore I don't know the extent of your cigar experience. You see the term on other boards frequently but hardly at all here.......just for the record, if I offended you in anyway that was not the intent! Others here will vouch that I am not a shit stirrer or confrontational in anyway....hell, I even avoid the Debate Forum for the most part because I am very opinionated and found out it is easier to make and stay friends with people if I keep my opinions to myself.......didn't do that here though.:thumbsup:

But to answer your question, I just can't make the connection between "Island South of Miami" and a Cuban Cigar. Just me and I apologize!

cvm4

Rating - 100%
197   0   0
smokem94 said:
.......just for the record, if I offended you in anyway that was not the intent! Others here will vouch that I am not a shit stirrer or confrontational in anyway....
:riflefire That's debateable

Only kidding Mike :thumbsup:

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
hell, I even avoid the Debate Forum for the most part because I am very opinionated and found out it is easier to make and stay friends with people if I keep my opinions to myself.
Care to discuss religion or politics? JK :nodlaugh:

Rating - 90%
11   1   0
Hey buddy!!! No need to apologize! I realy did not feel that you were causing issues, I on the other hand, have been bored today and may have, just slightly, pushing a button or two. No worries my friend! Happy smoken with the HaVanas!!! Oh yea, I'm a cigar smoker of about 10 years and always learning more and more!

smokem94

BoM Sept. 05
Rating - 100%
147   0   0
Roxborough Park CO, Soon to be Wapiti, Wyoming
ohpus said:
Hey buddy!!! No need to apologize! I realy did not feel that you were causing issues, I on the other hand, have been bored today and may have, just slightly, pushing a button or two. No worries my friend! Happy smoken with the HaVanas!!! Oh yea, I'm a cigar smoker of about 10 years and always learning more and more!
Cool!!!!!!!!!! What are your favorite Habanos????(ISOM's) I'm currently experiencing more aged stuff lately and it is hard to pic a favorite, but I sure love Punch RS #11, Epi#1, MC#2, and Juan Lopez 1's and 2's to name a few.

cvm4

Rating - 100%
197   0   0
smokem94 said:
Does that mean I can't play in anymore of your reindeer games????:cryloud:
If so......I"M SORRY!!!!:inlove: :inlove: :inlove:
LOL! I forgot you probably already have you own reindeer in the stables. The cowboy reindeer that is :hysterica

Rating - 90%
11   1   0
Any partagas is my favorite cuban, specially with some sitting time. Just finished a box of 98 lusi's. Just started to play around with the H. Upman conn and magnums and very impessed with the flavors and aromas! Monday evening smoked a cohiba siglo VI. Was a good smoke, but cohiba's just never did much for me. Roman allones SS is a favorite as well as the bolivar belicoso. The list goes on. What's the oldest smoke you've had?

Rating - 90%
11   1   0
Ok cvm4, enough about me :eyebrow: , what's your thoughts on the sigl VI? or would ya like to step into a chatroom? Oh yea, it's not working!!!!

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
I haven't had one yet....eventually though. I'll listen to what you guys have to say about them.