What's new

I know what I am sending Hendy for his birthday on March 27th!!!

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Just wanted to post this to remind those who forgot that Hendy's birthday is quickly approaching :grinFU:

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Wow...can't believe he is getting older...just insane...hey rich don't forget about the opus box he was looking for...and I think he fancies noella reservas...especially the 06d iirc
Couple more years and he can start collecting Social Security, I hope everyone is all paid up on there ss taxes, it will be Hendy's new cigar budget:grin:

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
More like couple of years till he falls off ss. They have clauses oon how long you can collect....mfer is olllllldddd....like 1 year older than rich old...
Don't people stop getting BDay presents when they get to a certain age cause they forget it's their birthday.

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
More like couple of years till he falls off ss. They have clauses oon how long you can collect....mfer is olllllldddd....like 1 year older than rich old...
Let's not touch on Rich's birthday, we are still trying to decipher if it was B.C. or the beginning of A.D. :stretchgr

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Don't people stop getting BDay presents when they get to a certain age cause they forget it's their birthday.
:headroll: you kill me bro! It's always nice to receive gifts, even for the old codgers, it's not there fault they cannot remember :laugh: