What's new

I like cigars less and less...

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Interesting thread...and timely for me.

Yesterday, I got in a shipment of CCs (PSDs and PSPs) and packed them away in my humi. They look fantastic, and I can't wait to smoke them.

Today, to celebrate my wedding anniversary, my wife and I went to my favorite b&m to buy some sticks. I had free reign to buy whatever I wanted, but as I looked at the hundreds and hundreds of boxes of NCs, terribly few appealed to me. I finally settled on some Opus X and some Tatuajes (including maduros--mmm!) but as we left the shop, I realized that I was somewhat disapointed that so many of the cigars I used to really enjoy just don't do it for me anymore.

Tonight, I smoked an Opus...but the whole time, I was wishing I'd lit up a PSD instead. :scratchhe

MithShrike

Yerba mate for life.
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm spoiled. I started smoking hand-rolled fresh cigars and now the only thing that compares are ridiculously expensive CCs. That's why I only smoke about once a week.

jrohrer

BoM Jan '07
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
This will happen to you new guys sooner or later. :rofl:
I think it may have already started to me. I was looking through the sticks in the bottom of my new humi (which is already packed) and I noticed that the majority are CC's. In fact, there are only, at most 8-9 (including 4 tatuaje's) that are NC.

How much trouble am I in? Is there any saving me, or should I just give in to the dark side?:dunno:

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
I recently went back to buying N/C's and now I am running about 35/65 on the ratio.

About 98% of my stash is high end and about 1-2 sticks from General/Altadis. Mostly Tat's, Padilla's, Pepins, LFD, Fuente and the occasional oddball.