What's new

I lOst my Colibri Pipe Lighter! AHHHH

jasonclaydunn

blog.jasonclaydunn.com
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm so pissed I lost my pipe lighter. Where is the best place to get lighters? They are so fricken expensive. I got mine on ebay. I suppose that's the best right?

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
Personally, I like the Ol boy Pipe lighters. One of our sponsors seels them at a reasonable price. Check out his site.

Cigarmony.com

Have had my Ol boy lighters (actually 2) for about 15-17 years and still works incredible.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
I have lost both my good lighters recently. Good thing they weren't that good. So I have been using a Bic and a cedar strip. I like the torch better.

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
I'm a rennassance man...i use matches. Although on windy days when out of doors, it can prove to be difficult, in whcih case i huddle in a corner with my back to passers by. I'm quite certain they think i'm some low life crack head trying to get my fix. Of course i purposely act supsicious by making quick glances over my shoulder to see if anyones watching. Its fun to see them turn their heads away and act like they aren't looking.

Boppa-Wasch

BoM March '07
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
I'm a rennassance man...i use matches. Although on windy days when out of doors, it can prove to be difficult, in whcih case i huddle in a corner with my back to passers by. I'm quite certain they think i'm some low life crack head trying to get my fix. Of course i purposely act supsicious by making quick glances over my shoulder to see if anyones watching. Its fun to see them turn their heads away and act like they aren't looking.

They probably think you are just taking a piss........:yes:

Boppa-Wasch

BoM March '07
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
I'm so pissed I lost my pipe lighter. Where is the best place to get lighters? They are so fricken expensive. I got mine on ebay. I suppose that's the best right?
I got my Calibri Pipe lighter at my B&M, usually on sale. I also have an ol boy that is the best........