What's new

I might have the bug: my mouth started watering whilst perusing cigarbid.com

Rating - 100%
68   0   1
Don't use cbid. It will ruin your life. The devil is a beautiful woman my lad.
I second that....I logged on the other day for the first time and had about $300 spent...this is after i told myself no more buying for awhile! a bitter sweet!

Dang you BOTL.org! i never knew of that site for the years I've been smoking.... but when i came here, i was introduced to it!!! lol...

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
A complete rush. All those cigars and all you have to do is bid. :innocent:

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I refuse to even open the site unless I can afford to spend money. Because you'll just want to browse around, just to see what they have. Then you think "Hey, I can afford to spend $20 - let's bid on a few things".

Then suddenly you get the Cigarbid statement that shows you somehow not only managed to bid on 32 different items, but you actually won them all! And the $547.52 will be automatically deducted from your bank account.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to point out that the only reason cigar sales online are legal is because governments have decided that heroin online is a felony!

: )

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
I bid all the time for multiple's of the same lot. I don't always win but sometimes you get lucky.

Ex: Pueblo Domincano Beli #2 are up there all the time in the 5'ers section. I bid $7-$9 for 6-7 5'ers and hope that I win 1-2 when it's all said and done. The trick to CBid is to lock in at a lower price and hold your ground.

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
It is addicting.. and hard to pull away from some times.. i have managed to not log in for about 2 months now.>

Greg

BoM October 2006
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
I was outbid the other day by a TS from New Jersey (was this you Tom?):stickbeat:

In the comment section it said something about 'Shaggy' :dunno: I think other people may be using code words as well.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
I bid all the time for multiple's of the same lot. I don't always win but sometimes you get lucky.

Ex: Pueblo Domincano Beli #2 are up there all the time in the 5'ers section. I bid $7-$9 for 6-7 5'ers and hope that I win 1-2 when it's all said and done. The trick to CBid is to lock in at a lower price and hold your ground.
Very well put. Know what you are bidding on and dont accept CI's price as gospel. Do some research on other sites. Set a max price and walk away.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0

Have you smoked those yet? I bought two 10 count boxes of the original series after trying them. Smoked some of one box, trying to stash the rest for smoking with some age on them at some point.

Maybe I have to hit up cbid again... oh no.