What's new

I need a favor...

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
In the next 24 hours I plan on placing an order for a "cab" that I don't have room for.

I have the money and the desire now but won't have room for a month or two. By that time they could likely be gone.

Would one of you brothers with the room be willing to "lease" me some space in your cabinet humi?

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I wish I could help. Unfortunately, I'm still using coolers and had to do some strategic arranging tonight to squeeze in some recent arrivals. Got one more coming and am not sure if it will even fit in there. Time for another cooler.

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
well i would have taken em but there is no tellin how many you would have gotten back.....

Hot_Sauce

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
wasch_24 said:
Correction. Thanks anyways Cliff. Slack is sending me an unused 100ct. humidor!

Thanks a ton brother...this place rocks!
Way to go!! you guys are awsome!! :thumbsup: I've been running low on space and may need to "rent" space or get another humi myself. One thing I've found out is that you can never have enough humi space :devil: .

Bsslack

So-Cal/Riverside
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Well Todd,

You Got Incomming!!!

Launched today! 14+ lbs of Humi and A touch of Alaska thrown in for good Measure!

BTW-I found a small crushed package on the table when I can Home today......Fortunately only the box was wrecked, well there was that Dupont note paper. It crashed in turn three and burned, it wasn't pretty.

But the smokes made it! Thanks Man! One is a Favorite, One is a never had and the other I've been looking for. Three direct Hit's! This was not a trade BTW!!

For awhile now, I've been looking for a good excuse to Whack Ya! Looks like I found it!;)

Arrival time? Tuesday or Wednesday!

Cheers!!!

Slack