What's new

I need inspiration

kit_luce

To the ones we can save, and those we can't.
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Yup. Sure am. Days off this week are loaded to the max. The only day I have that's empty, is tomorrow....and my wife is off work, it's her day.
Oh I understand completely, I'm ems, 7 nights on, 7 nights off, on my 7 off I have my daughter to fit into the schedule plus all of the other stuff i cant do on rotation

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Dude you're coming off pretty rude here. Take a chill pill and quit begging.
Thanks for that.

Dude does need to chill. I've had an extremely busy and stressful week at work this week. I'm sitting on over 20 hours of OT, and have had some very stressful calls.

I am out of town the next three days on my last deer hunt of the year. Next set of days off include my birthday and my wife is working all three days I'm off. I will have time to get started with the project. I'll get some rolled up starting next week.

It'll still be a few weeks before they're ready to ship. Those that home roll know the deal.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Thanks for that.

Dude does need to chill. I've had an extremely busy and stressful week at work this week. I'm sitting on over 20 hours of OT, and have had some very stressful calls.

I am out of town the next three days on my last deer hunt of the year. Next set of days off include my birthday and my wife is working all three days I'm off. I will have time to get started with the project. I'll get some rolled up starting next week.

It'll still be a few weeks before they're ready to ship. Those that home roll know the deal.
I'd be surprised if the kid was still around in a few weeks.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I’m in no rush I was simply wondering how they we’re coming no need to get rude because I’m new. I talk to everyone and we all get along so relax and have a cigar brothers.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I’m in no rush I was simply wondering how they we’re coming no need to get rude because I’m new. I talk to everyone and we all get along so relax and have a cigar brothers.
I'm not being rude, I'm asking you to be respectful. The spirit of BOTL is camaraderie, brotherhood, and giving. All you're doing is pestering people for free cigars.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I'm not being rude, I'm asking you to be respectful. The spirit of BOTL is camaraderie, brotherhood, and giving. All you're doing is pestering people for free cigars.
Not really if you look I’ve made a lot of posts about non cigar pestering activity’s I try to give back to botl too and learn as much as I can

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Not really if you look I’ve made a lot of posts about non cigar pestering activity’s I try to give back to botl too and learn as much as I can
How are you going to say "not really" when the OP himself agrees? You aren't interacting with him, or even acknowledging what he says is going on, all you give a shit about is that you found another target to mooch off.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Thanks for that.

OK, peacefully and respectfully..

Speed, please don't let it get to you.

You did specify that this was a call out to other rollers. They, and the others who commented, were just trying to help out with ideas and don't care when or if any get rolled, nevermind if any get sent to them. So the person in question didn't actually qualify to play.

Keep that in mind Chayse..

Also, I've been trying to hold my tongue, but honestly, on what basis did you formulate that blend idea if you'd practically only ever had flavoreds?

And, just curious, Have you sent Jeff his winnings yet?

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
OK, peacefully and respectfully..

Speed, please don't let it get to you.

You did specify that this was a call out to other rollers. They, and the others who commented, were just trying to help out with ideas and don't care when or if any get rolled, nevermind if any get sent to them. So the person in question didn't actually qualify to play.

Keep that in mind Chayse..

Also, I've been trying to hold my tongue, but honestly, on what basis did you formulate that blend idea if you'd practically only ever had flavoreds?

And, just curious, Have you sent Jeff his winnings yet?
Haven’t been smoking flavored lately getting out of that if you looked at the daily smoked thread, just tried to help him out and make a medium bodied cigar

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
His package is going out tomorrow it’s all ready to go been busy with finals week.
Did a little research online about them why how do you think they will be