What's new

I need some help please !!!

Rating - 100%
112   0   0
I was at Atlantis a little over a year ago. It's not an LCDH it's now called "Havana Humidor". Still an authorized habanos dealer and definitely had legit smokes at VERY high prices. What can you expect in a fancy resort though? I agree this looks very fishy though.

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
It was a one time thing, dude, let her think she did something awesome for you. At least, I wouldn't tell her. It's not like it's a weekly trip for her, right?

LittleMoe

Bald,Fat and Proud
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
It was a one time thing, dude, let her think she did something awesome for you. At least, I wouldn't tell her. It's not like it's a weekly trip for her, right?

I'm not gunna say anything ..... I smoked it tonight.... it was a good smoke, but definitely not real .......

This trip was a "special" occasion for her ......

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Just like everyone said; If you enjoyed it and she put the thought into it, then it was still a great smoke. IMHO sometimes a great smoke is defined by the factors that create it (drink, company, conversation, thought) rather than just the stick.

USCG Cigar Newb

USCG Cigar Newb
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Note to Bahamas travelers: the shop in Atlantis sells PLENTY of FAKE cigars. Do NOT buy Cuban cigars in Bahamas!

Please don't force me to dredge up old videos, pictures, emails, posts and controversy...... just know that this has been pretty well decided as true.

Havana Humidor = decent to good house blends...... but also sell FAKE Cuban cigars....

Sorry your friend got duped...... MANY people have been duped by Havana Humidor, to include some pretty high level smokers and collectors...

Cheers, guys!

P.S. - they are NOT an LCDH.
What he said. Been in Havan Humidor a couple times now and have gotten their house red label which is decent, and ya it is just jacked up prices with not all legit Cubans. I havent been duped by them yet though because I have decided to just not try and mess with the whole Cuban cigar thing while living down here, which is a shame since they are actually legal.

Remember this ItalianCustom when you come down here

BMack

Some say I'm a dreamer...
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
The first thing that jumped out at me was actually the black around the squares, it looks more matte than a real band. The gold and yellow also looks off-colored.

I once had a pretty epic bomb lost by USPS, it still meant a lot to me because it's the thought that counts. I'm glad that based on your posts, that isn't lost on you...It's nice to be given great cigars but it's great to have great friends.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Note to Bahamas travelers: the shop in Atlantis sells PLENTY of FAKE cigars. Do NOT buy Cuban cigars in Bahamas!

Please don't force me to dredge up old videos, pictures, emails, posts and controversy...... just know that this has been pretty well decided as true.

Havana Humidor = decent to good house blends...... but also sell FAKE Cuban cigars....

Sorry your friend got duped...... MANY people have been duped by Havana Humidor, to include some pretty high level smokers and collectors...

Cheers, guys!

P.S. - they are NOT an LCDH.
Thank you for the clarification. I haven't been there for about 7 years, when I was there last I bought some Boli RCs that were the real deal....but I won't buy there if I go back again.

Rating - 100%
112   0   0
The few I bought from Havana humidor were legit but I wouldn't be surprised at all if they threw fakes in at times.

Either way your friend thought of you which is VERY nice of her. Great gesture