What's new

I need some spice in my life...

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
been smoking a lot of mild cigars lately and want some spice...some burn if you will. Need some suggestions for spicy cigars. I remember once a few years ago having a Don Pepin Firecracker that was like smoking a habanero pepper. It was amazing. Never found one again. I’m looking for something like that. Something with some awesome spice.

What you got in mind that you can turn me on to?

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Sadly the Pepin "Firecrackers" are long gone, they have tried to replicate them, but just can't do it. If you are looking for spicy, try a Tatuaje Black Label, or any Broadleaf, hell the regular Tattoo's are kinda spicy.
Crowed Heads Tennessee Waltz or Yellow Rose, and if you want punched in the face and nads at the same time an LFD Double Ligero.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Sadly the Pepin "Firecrackers" are long gone, they have tried to replicate them, but just can't do it. If you are looking for spicy, try a Tatuaje Black Label, or any Broadleaf, hell the regular Tattoo's are kinda spicy.
Crowed Heads Tennessee Waltz or Yellow Rose, and if you want punched in the face and nads at the same time an LFD Double Ligero.
A good double punch is a good thing. I’m looking for them.
Now that perception is totally palate dependant. I don't get pepper spice at all from those Mick listed. Moreso sweetness.

My Father La Opulencia was spicy as F to me, but others didn't think so.

Could work your way through the pepin and Fernandez lines. Lot of spice to be found in those.
Maybe some of the Viaje offerings.

Try the L'atelier 46 , identite, selection speciale. And the La Mission.

Rating - 100%
143   0   0
Now that perception is totally palate dependant. I don't get pepper spice at all from those Mick listed. Moreso sweetness.

My Father La Opulencia was spicy as F to me, but others didn't think so.

Could work your way through the pepin and Fernandez lines. Lot of spice to be found in those.
Maybe some of the Viaje offerings.

Try the L'atelier 46 , identite, selection speciale. And the La Mission.
I'll second the My Father La Opulencia, I had a lancero last week and it was definitely spicy

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Agree with Pepin, blue label is good but try the black label (y)

Also, for some reason I can't help but think of a cheap NC called Swag - Dominican I think? Dark red band, like 2 or 3 bucks on cbid, iirc the one with the teal band was not bad but the dark red band was overly spicy. Not sure why this one stands out to me as it's been a few years since I smoked one, but I think spicy and I can't shake the mental picture of that cigar