What's new

I never know what to say here

Rating - 92.9%
20   1   0
So anyway... Hi from Alabama!

I've been mildly interested in cigars for a few years, but until about six months ago only smoked one a couple times a year (my brother has a nice collection, and he always offers one when I visit). I've recently decided that I enjoy them when I do get the chance to get them, so I've ordered a few samplers to start to figure out what I like.

Great to meet all of you, and looking forward to learning from and with you all!

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Welcome, if your brother knows cigars you should spend a lot of time with him, smoking out of his humidors. You learn a lot more when you smoke with someone that really enjoys cigars. Welcome to the obsession.

Oh, as far as what to say...I think you did a pretty good job.

Rating - 92.9%
20   1   0
Welcome, if your brother knows cigars you should spend a lot of time with him, smoking out of his humidors. You learn a lot more when you smoke with someone that really enjoys cigars. Welcome to the obsession.

Oh, as far as what to say...I think you did a pretty good job.
He and I don't get to spend a lot of time together... despite only living about an hour apart, our schedules frequently make it so that I only see him 2-3 times a year. I'm going to see him this weekend at mom's for Mother's Day and you can bet I'll be getting some thoughts from him though!

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
He and I don't get to spend a lot of time together... despite only living about an hour apart, our schedules frequently make it so that I only see him 2-3 times a year. I'm going to see him this weekend at mom's for Mother's Day and you can bet I'll be getting some thoughts from him though!
Hell, my herfen friends and I drive a lot farther then that just to smoke a cigar together. And we're not even related!

Rating - 92.9%
20   1   0
Lol I figured Bham.. seems like all the bama guys are from around there... if you ever end up down here, hit me up! I know a nice little shop with a fantastic selection and a great bar!
Eh, close enough. Clanton is really just a bedroom town for B'ham and (to a lesser extent) Montgomery. I'm among the probably 1/5 or less that actually live and work in Clanton.