What's new

I think I found my next "must buy"

Rating - 100%
34   0   0

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Colibri lighters shit themselves 2 weeks after buying. Ill never buy one again. They are the worst!
Hmmmm........I've never had an issue with my cutter or anything, but never had a lighter of theirs........I don't think??? Are they not backed by a guarantee?

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Hmmmm........I've never had an issue with my cutter or anything, but never had a lighter of theirs........I don't think??? Are they not backed by a guarantee?
I have not checked recently, but when i started smoking it was 90 days or something like that. Maybe only 30. My wife bought me a nice 100 dollar lighter and it shit itself almost immediately. They would not replace or repair it. I swore them off straight away. I also heard similair stories from others. I know some dont like xikar, but its about all i use now. They go bad too, usually last a few years though. Then just mail them away and get a new one.

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I have not checked recently, but when i started smoking it was 90 days or something like that. Maybe only 30. My wife bought me a nice 100 dollar lighter and it shit itself almost immediately. They would not replace or repair it. I swore them off straight away. I also heard similair stories from others. I know some dont like xikar, but its about all i use now. They go bad too, usually last a few years though. Then just mail them away and get a new one.
IF I buy this, that's a BIG IF, I will look into the warranty. I think these are a best lighters ever, and for the price sheeeit. I just buy 6 of them at a time, and usually give 3 away in bombs. http://www.dx.com/p/jet-1300-c-butane-lighter-1320#.WwlYHPkvw1I but I love the idea of a v-cut & lighter combo.