What's new

I think I know that guy

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Would love to give those a try. I tried their first release and didn't care much for it. The owner informed me they were releasing a more full bodied smoke in the future. I think maduro he said. Not sure if this is it. :)

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Never had a Sultan and have heard mixed reviews. For me, it would be a collectors box, plus I get a picture of Ron.

KPP

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Very, very cool!

Our very own BOTL celebrity!!

I think you should next partner up w/ Kinky Friedman Ron...:ccowboy:

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
Wow, for a guy that has not stake in the cigar company, you sure are one lucky brother there Ron.. A signature humidor, signature cigar line, your picture and a bio.. Wow!!

Rating - 100%
160   0   0
Whoa, a true celebrity in the house, so are those rolled special in your cigar cave. box split, one catch i get the picture

Wait just realized 3 different blends, you truly are the man ron!!!

twenty5

BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
Thats awesome, congrats on that Ron! If you werent famous enough before, this should do the trick!

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Wow, for a guy that has not stake in the cigar company, you sure are one lucky brother there Ron.. A signature humidor, signature cigar line, your picture and a bio.. Wow!!
Wait, what? They're just using his name, picture, and bio? He has no stake?? Or am I just an idiot, and totally misreading this? lol

Rating - 100%
596   0   0
glad they made it tom,and thanks for sharing the pics!

these have been in the works for awhile. i sent some samplers out to a select few. they smoked them,posted reviews on here,and voted for thier favorite. the C version won. then there was a group buy a few weeks ago,but not many people signed up.

it's true,i have no stake in the company,but i did get my name on the cigar for helping out with getting the Sultan Cigar some exposure and stuff. it really is a cigar smoker's dream come true!

i also got a custom humidor with my name on it:

how cool is that!